Tuesday, April 15, 2008

it was my 1st....

Yuhuuu~~ yeah baby...


"No wonder our perception of beauty is distorted"

I'm so dying to move in photography studio after my grad...
although I know the pay is low,
but I still want to do so.
As long can gain lots of great experience.. that's enough for me.
I'm in passion!!
passionssss....

Hopefully can find a great studio to let me work on it!!

In addition, I love my Lou Po Zai, Canon 20D!!
I'm going to buy her for a few accessories
  1. flash
  2. battery grip
  3. canon 24-70mm 2.8 lens (her spectacle)
wuHuu~
she must be very happy bout it!
she actually exist in my own world.
hehe...

more photo coming soon!
forget the pass, we are here for the future!
"keep going, don't settle" ...quote: Steve jobs (CEO Apple & Pixar animation)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

wanna to learn bout studio lighting!
the "natural lighting" is the hardest part to set!

Favorite photographer:
  • siufaifai
  • teetoo
  • Albert Jo
still searching for `d other...

Oh ya, here's my DA
  • photography- http://greeniephotography.deviantart.com/
  • artwork - http://gr3enfor3st.deviantart.com/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Yeap, is me!
just a simply shot & post up.


This is my very 1st blog...
think that is good for me to sharpen up my english,
and can refer back what I've done...for the pass!

me....
I actually study in The One Academy for my diploma.
and I major in Illustration.
for the 1st yr in foundation... I was so passionate on my study.
but moving on to 2nd yr, i started to loose my interest, it was like loosing my self
dunno what I really want for my future.
blur...
all of sudden,
it was so many thing that i want to do!
be a... true soldier, cook, concept artist and photographer.
struggling!!

So I just study blindly for a few month.
But throughing out lots of research, see through lots of book,
then I start to back on track!
I found my true interest.
I start loving in concept art, matte painting, photography!!
found that so much fun on it.
is like bring me to live.

it make me through out the world!

Although I still not sure what I want to work for,
but I put out my first step in photography...give it a try!!
at the min time, i still not giving up in matte painting n concept art.
will keep on training...

For a few yr of training,
hopefully I have more capability on my work!!
stay hungry, stay foolish!




No comments: